Our PCBA DFM (Design for Manufacturability) analysis just does like "virtual assembly" before real assembly production, in order to find possible problems that may get exposed in real production. This helps to correct potential mistakes and make correct assembled boards quickly.
1. Fiducial analysis The Fiducial Analysis is a read-only action designed to check fiducial placement, exposure and spacing relative to other components and to each other. It acts upon the top or bottom signal layers, and refers to the corresponding component layer.
2. Component Analysis The Component Analysis is a read-only action intended to check component placement relative to other components or to drill and route features. It operates on the top or bottom layers, and refers to the corresponding component layer. Components can be classified by package type as well as component type. This can be useful in assembly analysis, and you may want to relate to package types when designing ERF (Engineering Rules File) models.
3. Padstack Analysis The Padstack Analysis action is intended to locate problems related to toeprint features (i.e. the toeprint padstack) and via features, regarding their status as “special” pad features and taking into account the component to which they belong. It operates on top or bottom layers, and refers to corresponding component layers.
4. Test point Analysis The Test point Analysis is a read-only action intended to detect issues related to test points, i.e. pads having an attribute designating them as test points. It addresses issues such as accessibility to test points by probes and coverage on the board. It operates on top or bottom layers, and refers to the corresponding component layer.
5. Solder paste Analysis Solder paste Analysis is a read-only action that includes tests to verify correct placement of solder paste on the board (solder paste should be on all SMD pads and only there), and proper overlap between solder paste and solder mask, between solder paste and copper layers.
6. Pin to Pad Analysis Pin to Pad Analysis is a read-only action intended to detect issues related to the suitable placement of each component in regard to pin and pad location, size and orientation. It operates on the top or bottom layer, and refers to the corresponding component layer. Components can be classified by package type and/or lead form as well as component type. This can be useful in assembly analysis, particularly pin to pad analysis, and you may want to relate to package type and/or lead form when designing ERF models.
FirstPCB Helping Accelerating Smooth Manufacturing for Customers by Providing FREE DFM Check for PCBA
FirstPCB provides FREE DFM check service for customers willing to obtain smooth assembly service in full accordance with their requirement. DFM prior to authentic assembly can help getting potential defects exposed and eliminated for complete preparations for PCB assembly. The application of Valor DFM check software makes this FREE service upgraded to a value-added option benefitting in customers on both time and cost. Want to try this FREE service? Upload your design files immediately by clicking here.
+86-571-89715881(Tech),[email protected](Sales), [email protected](Tech)
1-2F,Building C, 163 Wu Chang Da Dao ,Yu Hang District,
Hangzhou, China 310023